CHHATTISGARH DOCTORS & ENGEERS MEET AT RAIPUR
We the Doctor's and Engineer's of Chhattisgarh, wherever working in India and abroad have decided to meet at Raipur, the capital of CG on 7th & 8th July 2012 Saturday and Sunday.
While Doctors take care every thing about your health, Engineers facilitate and built nation. It is not an exaggeration but the real truth that basically we the Doctors and Engineers are the builders of the State and Nation, use their technical and engineering knowledge and expertise to facilitate for the welfare and development of Commons. The growth of the State, Country including Globe fully depends on our efforts and approaches.
We know, Cementing force which joins structures and add strength, Conversion of one form of Energy in to another form and transfer the forces at a desired place as Mechanical Engineer, Flow of electrons from one place to another place on need basis as Electrical/ Electronics Engineer computer science and so on ---, the whole materialistic world for the benefit of Commons. Because of us the world has come closer within a small sphere.
It is also true that India is as in developing stage after 65yeras of Independence, because of more than 80% of its people are either economically poor or socially and educationally deprived of common facilities for one or the other reason. Our claim of 90% literacy is still under stake because of majority of our citizens are underprivileged and victims of social systems and prevailing orthodox culture and especially chhattisgarh is prone to it, needs extensive operation.
The development of State and Country fully depends on how earliest this orthodox culture, the major cause of oppression and exploitation of Commons, is eliminated with scientific human approach and where the Role of Engineers exists.
If we closely observe from retrospect, most of us have come up from hard days with all odds and lot of struggle in our past days.. We know very well, what are the sufferings in life an most of the people still suffering for one or the other reasons.
We are contributing our knowledge and expertise in various field for development of the State and the Nation, earning our lovely hoods, while working in different platform i.e. State, Central, PSU, private sectors etc within state, India and Abroad.
Let us all join hands and share responsibilities with sincerity to strengthen our Chhattisgarh State and Nation as true Indian by contributing our all resources to the extent possible and especially Technical brains for the welfare and development of Commons and especially weaker section of the society to end their sufferings, so that they should also come up parallel quickly in main stream of developing world.
Please send your consent letter to co-ordinators
Shiv Tandan Raipur Mob. No. 09039146975 email to shiv Tandon Raipur
Ramanand Divya Raipur Mob. No. 09424149544 Raipur
YP Banjare Bilaspur Mob. No. 7752-260112, +9106157549 email to Prof YP Banjare Jagadalpur/Bilaspur
FR Janardan Bhilai Mob. No. 09407982554 email to FR Janardan Bhilai
Shiv Keshkar Korba Mob. No. 09650995262 email to shiv Keshkar Korba
TR Khunte Noida Mob. No 09873350259 emailemail to shiv Tandon
Dev Bhardwaj Delhi Mob 09810771970 email to Deo Bharawaj Delhi
Dilip Markande Mumbai Mob. No. 9869370977
Omprakash Baghel Abroad Mob. No.
CHHATTISGARH DOCTORS & ENGIEERS FORUM
With its Head office at RAIPUR
We are pleased to inform all the members present and other members who could not participate due to their individual problems about formation of this Forum namely Chhattisgarh Doctors & Engineers Forum (CDEF) finally announced after through deliberation on 7th and 8th July at Raipur meet. On this occasion a double stare body was formed
First Advisory Board and Second Working Committee
Advisory Board will consists of Chairperson and advisory members. In this board the members will be from experienced lot basically superannuated and crossed the age of 60 years and above. The first Engineer Engr Paramananad Markhande has been nominated as Chairperson of Advisor board and Engr LL Koshle, Dr Amar Purena, Engr TR Koshriya Engr TR Khunte ......... have been nominated as member of advisory Board.
Working Committee will consist of 50 members forum headed by President, 5 Vice Presidents, Two General Secretary, Organising Secretaries, Finance Secretary, Youth Secretary, Cultural Secretary and other members district representative PSU representatives. Dr. Gulab Chand Jangde has been selected as President of working committee .
Name of the other members of the working committee are as under
PSU and representatives
Future plan and activities for development of society and state will be discussed in working committee meeting. Membership drive will be completed within 3 months and request to register compulsory each and every member within state and outside where ever they are working. You are requested to co-operate the organisers by timely submitting your registration form duly filled.
Next function will be held shortly once sufficient membership drive is done. Venue and scheduled date will be circulated using electronic media face book etc. We expect your whole hearted participation as a witness of our strength and solidarity in the state.
CHHATTISGARH DOCTOR`S & ENGINEER`S FORUM
2. FATHERS NAME
3. DATE OF BIRTH
4. MARITAL STATUS
6. YEARS OF PASSING
8. ORGANISATION (IF EMPLOYED)
9. PRESENT ADDRESS
10. PERMANENT ADDRESS
11. CONTACT NO.
12. EMAIL ID
I am willingly interested to join the Chhattisgarh Doctors and Engineers Forum (CDEF) in the interest of society and State. Please accept and acknowledge my membership for the above forum. I hereby submit a sum of Rs.1000/ (one thousand) my contribution towards registration charges by cheque or cash.
CHHATTISGARH DOCTOR`S & ENGINEER`S FORUM
Received with thanks a sum of Rs.1000/ (one thousand) towards registration charges for chhattisgarh engineers & doctors forum
Chhattisgarh Dr`s & Er`s Forum
AIMS AND OBJECTS
1. To establish Public Schools at various places in order to impart modern and useful education to children belonging to have-nots, Dalits and other backward castes. However, standardisation of schools would depend on areas and background of children from where they come but without compromise at the cost of education.
2. To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend grant, donate for and to aid in the establishment maintenance, improvement and extension of teaching primary schools, residential schools, high schools, Arts and Science College etc. to import knowledge and primary education in arts and science.
3. To institute studentship, scholarships, stipends, medals and prizes etc. to help and encourage deserving students and to provide monetary aid to students, scholars, teachers for pursuing their educational activities.
4. To organise, conduct, assist in the organising and conducting of lectures, seminars, symposia, exhibition regarding spreading of education, literacy, communal harmony and general awareness among the people so as to make them better and More useful citizens.
5. The "Chhattisgarh Doctors and Engineers Forum" would organise exams and other competitive activities whereby it will select the best talent available among socially and educationally backward society. The selected candidates would be given all facilities and guidance to carry out further stuff in India and abroad both. This help may be in the form of cash, coaching, and guidance etc.
6. To establish, maintain run, develop, improve, extend grant donate for and aid in the establishment maintenance improvement and extension of teaching Medical Colleges, Para Medical Colleges Nursing Colleges, Pharmacy Colleges so that such institutions could also serve the purpose of providing the requite clinical training necessary for the prosecution of medical studies and act as necessary adjuncts to medical education.
7. To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve extend, grant, donate for and to aid in the extension of teaching Engineering Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Architecture, and all other allied services and Engineering Colleges, other allied services and Engineering Colleges, Polytechnic Collages, Technical & Vocational Institutions, Training Centers etc.
8. Grant of endowments at Universities, Research Scientific institutions where now existing or hereinafter established for spread of education and knowledge in all fields or any branches of knowledge.
9. To make donations grants, loans and other aid to various branches of Public Schools and other like education, and public charitable institutions.
10. The trust will establish canteens for teachers training, refresher, courses, improvement course, coaching teachings, vertical and horizontal training and any other like activities which will aggrandize the powers of mind to enable it to spread education, knowledge and right consciousness.
11. To acquire immovable and movable properties and let out the surplus properties for furtherance of objectives of trust.
12. The Settler feels that increasing environmental pollution is causing great loss and in order to check it all kinds of possible means and methods will be used so that increasing pollution is arrested.
13. Majority of the population live in rural India and therefore, for the development of rural society, research, education and like activities would be instrumental in pursuing the objectives of the Trust.
14. As population and pollution are increasing, health of common people is deteriorating. To combat these problems, the Trust will run charitable hospitals, health camps and such other activities, which will upgrade consciousness for better health and family planning.
15. To foster the, fuse of human rights in every sphere as it is being frequently violated be it police atrocities or social discriminations, communal riots, caste discriminations etc. In order to preserve the human right of individual or public it shall be endeavored to use all Para for its restoration.
16. Looking at the employment problem, all possible training, guidance would be extended to encourage for self-employment and commercial Ventures etc.
17. To consciousness among deprived and have-not for their self-respect.
18. It is possible to adopt such other methods and means, which are not written for spreading the Education, right consciousness and for that matter achieving objectives of the Trust.
19. To propagate the philosophy of action, reason as against the philosophy of fatalism., in action and discrimination.
20. In order to educate the people about the reality of society, painting exhibitions, workshops, plays dramas and other electronic medias would be organized and used. To promote it, it can have its institutes or officer as per requirements.
21. The poor world is different from Hindu Society and it has been observed that there culture tradition, language and economy are being destroyed by outside influences, In order to preserve them, all possible educational programmer training and another required programmer will be taken up.
22. To provide relief for the poor, education, medical relief and the advancement of any other object of general public utility.
23. To promote the work of economic emancipation including entrepreneurship development and self-dependency especially for the weaker section of the society.
24. To provide / facilitate and create the interest of transportation to the weaker sections for their development.
25. To generate the awareness regarding mass media information and communication by publishing magazines, Pamphlets & newspapers.
26. To inquire and serve victims of natural calamities and man-made disasters independently or in co- ordinations with social, voluntary, Govt. quasi- Govt. or private organisations.
27. To work for ecological balance and environmental protection by promoting green field and development of trees plantations. Any incidental activities related to the objects of the trust will be taken up as when it is required.
In pursuance of the above object the trust may:
(a) Acquire by purchase, lease, mortgage, will, gift, grant, legacy, bequest, exchange, right privilege or otherwise from any person, company, society, Government, Institution, Organization or privilege or otherwise from any person, company society, Government, Institution, organization of anybody whatsoever, movable or immovable properties of all description deemed necessary or useful for any purpose of the Trust.
(b) Erect buildings or stricter, whatsoever to further any purpose of purposes of the Trust and to maintain, develop, improve., alter, repair, demolish or reconstruct the same or any portion thereof.
( c ) Take, or receive any gifts, whether money or property, movable immovable, donations in the form of debentures, stocks , shares or securities in any Company or Society whether incorporated or not or whether by gift by a person living or by legacy bequests, will or foundation connected there with and to take steps for the souring of such contributions for funds as from time to time be deemed expedient.
( d) Alienate by way of sale, mortgage, lease, release, loan charge, hypothecate, pledge exchange, hiring out , fit of properties or funds of the Trust or any portion of portions thereof including the making or giving of subscriptions, contributions, assistance pecuniary or otherwise to such institution, bodies or persons as from time to time deemed necessary or expedient.
( e )Land Money free of interest , invest, lay aside, deposit in Bank of otherwise deal with moneys of funds of the Trust not immediately required for the objects of the Trust and to subscribe or purchase acquire hold, sell, endorse and negotiate in debentures, stocks, shares and securities of every description in the money market, in -conformity with be provisions constrained in Section - 20 of the Indian Trust Act, 1882.
( f )Borrow or raise funds with or without security in any manner the trust may think fit and repay the same.
(g) Negotiate with and enter into arrangements, with any Government, Authority Corporation, Board University or other Public Bodies as May seem conducive to the promotion or accomplishment thereof & to obtain, collect, receive such grants, loans, allowances, rights, concessions and privileges as may seem to comply with the objects and utilise the same.
(h) In general to do or cause to be done apart from all the acts stated above, all such other acts or things as shall be conducive to the interests of the Trust provided such things or acts be not contrary to and nor inconsistent with the spirit and principles of law under which the trust has been established.